Welcome to The Line Lofts!
OPEN HOUSE EVENTS!!!
WEDNESDAY | SEPT 20, 2023 | 9AM-11AM & 4PM-6PM
FRIDAY | SEPT 22, 2023 | 9AM-11AM & 4PM-6PM
SATURDAY | SEPT 23, 2023 | 9AM-12PM & 2PM-4PM
PERKS: Look & Lease 1 Month Free + iPad on an approved 12 Month Lease
(Must apply within 24 hours of your tour)
Schedule a tour today!
Contact us at email@example.com or 323-573-9378.
With exteriors designed by Zoltan Pali (SPF:architects) and interiors by Gulla Jonsdottir, The Line Lofts is part of an exclusive collection of residences created by Integrated Development and Wilshire Skyline to bring out the best of Los Angeles.
Located in the heart of Old Hollywood, The Line Lofts is a refined hideaway. With stunning views of the Hollywood Hills, abundant building amenities, guest events, services and benefits, The Line Lofts is an extraordinary living experience.
- All interior design, including all art, sculptures and furniture, was curated by Gulla Jonsdottir in collaboration with Integrated Development
- Sweeping views of the Los Angeles skyline from the penthouse-level Sky Lounge
- Relax and restore in the Recreation Lounge adjacent to the pool deck
- Heated pool and spa surrounded by Studio Tolvanen lounging stations, outdoor B-B-Q and Londubh Studio murals
- Get your daily gym workout done in the art-filled Wellness Spot
- Enjoy unending supply of artisanal coffee (third wave, including Compelling Coffee) ground fresh by Jura coffee machine in the Lobby Coworking Area
- Pet-friendly community, including dog run in rear yard with Frank Geary designed furniture
- Central mailbox access with Parcel Pending automated package storage system
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Butler Box secure on-site dry-cleaning pick-up/drop-off service
- 24-Hour front desk & courtesy patrol and 44 surveillance cameras throughout property
- Controlled access with gated resident parking and keyless entry
- WiFi throughout all common areas
- All residences pre-wired for Cable and Satellite TV (CAT-6 wiring throughout)
FURNISHED STAYS ALSO ENJOY:
- High-end furnishings
- Biweekly housekeeping service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Welcome package, including tote, robe, slippers and wellness lotions
- Utilities included (30-90 night stays)
- Free bike rental
- Studio Flats and Studio Lofts, One-Bedroom Flats and One-Bedroom Lofts, Two-Bedroom Flats and Two-Bedroom Lofts with floor plans from 415 – 1,477 square feet
- Flats ceiling heights of up to 10 feet and Lofts ceilings up to 18 feet
- Wood-grain plank floors throughout
- GE washer/dryers (gas-operated) in each residence
- Recessed energy-efficient LED lights throughout
- Pendant clusters designed by George Nelson in all Loft spaces
- Personal outdoor spaces from 50 to 64 square feet
- Views of the Hollywood Hills, Runyon Canyon, Hollywood sign, Capital Records building, DTLA skyline, southern skyline, westside skyline and/or poolside courtyard framed in All Weather Architectural Aluminum Windows
- Matte lacquer cabinets with integrated cabinet pulls, quartz countertops and subway tile backsplashes
- Custom oak open shelving, soft-close drawers and under-cabinet LED linear task lighting
- Stainless steel energy-efficient GE appliances: stove, microwave and dishwasher in every residence
- Delta faucets with retractable gooseneck head
- White oak cabinets with quartz countertops
- Marble bathtub encasement
- Porcelain 2’’ hexagonal tile flooring
- Delta faucets and fixtures with aerators for water conservation