COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, tenants and guests is our top priority.
Given the recent developments with COVID-19, you may notice some new precautions being taken for the time being. We have decided to take these steps, as our primary concern is the health and safety of our tenants, guests and staff.
• At this time, all in-unit housekeeping is being scheduled on need basis. Please contact on-site staff via phone to schedule housekeeping.
• All common areas are being cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
• All common area amenities are open but with limited capacity for the protection of all guests, residents and staff.
HEALTH, SAFETY, HYGIENE
• Prior to arrival, new guests/tenants will be asked a few questions in order to help ensure the safety of our current guests.
• Due to the highly contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus, we are eliminating face to face contact. Please contact on-site management and they will assist you in any way they can.
• All on-site staff must wear masks and gloves.
• Tenants and guests are encouraged to follow the CDC recommendations (found here), including letting management know if you are feeling sick.
• We apologize for any inconvenience; however, we feel that these safety precautions are the right decision for our guests’ wellbeing. We look forward to the current issues with COVID-19 clearing up and resuming business as usual.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
The Line Lofts